iTheatre Programming History
Donate to iTheatre
Since its beginning, iTheatre has produced theater that was challenging, thought provoking and maybe changed the way you think about theater and what it can be. And that's certainly not going to change. So, in addition to ticket sales, we rely on public and private grants, sponsorships and individual donations from people like you. Even if it's $5 (no donation is too small) or $5000 (no donation is too large), your contribution will make a huge difference onstage at iTheatre.
- “Orson's Shadow” by Austin Pendleton
- “TopDog/UnderDog” by Suzan-Lori Parks
- “August in April” by by Charles St. Clair and Dale Byum, play excerpts by August Wilson
- “Wishes, Wassail and Wonder” by Jeff Kennedy
- “Frozen” by Byrony Lavery
- “Bad Seed” by Maxwell Anderson
- “August in April” by Charles St. Clair and Dale Byum
*Unless otherwise noted, all performances at the Herberger Theater Center's Performance OutReach Theater.
View By Season
Click a season to view shows from that season.